12 Trestles Ave
+61 2 6677 6006
|Sunday|| 09:00am — 05:00pm |
|Monday|| 09:00am — 05:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 09:00am — 05:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 09:00am — 05:00pm |
|Thursday|| 09:00am — 05:00pm |
|Friday|| 09:00am — 05:00pm |
|Saturday|| 09:00am — 05:00pm |
Based on 1 reviews
Reviews of Sun Dream Palace - Tweed Coast Holidays ®
- Tim Williamson Added July 16, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Great spot, and decent rooms. Can be a bit of a hike with luggage, but the pool and restaurant more than make up for it.
- kailene dunston Added July 06, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Love this resort. Its not to big has a gorgeous pool actually there are 3. One is heated great for winter as the days are warm in the sun but the water just a bit cool for most folks. Its ideal for families, couples and honeymoons as your privacy is fully respected by they staff. Has a lovely restuarant and wellness spa within.At an affordable price so you cant go wrong. Oh and not recommended for a hard core smoker as the no smoking rule is very strict here. Also the whole areas internet is not as good as it could be but hopefully will improve in the near future. Enjoy its a lovely place.
- Abby Fennell Added July 02, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★I have not yet stayed at our accommodation for our wedding yet, but the Customer Service Representative named Princess who I spoke to on the phone today was amazing! She was professional, timely, concise and very polite in conversation. She made our difficult situation of changing of wedding dates very simple. My only concern was it seemed like the system that she was using could have been made more streamline for her.
Well done Princess! Outstanding work, and I hope your employer sees this review. You're an asset to the Oaks Santai Team. xx
- Preeti Umaria Added June 30, 2020★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆Beautiful location and very nice spacious room. Customer service wasn’t good. Upon check in we were not told about the tv not working and my partner and myself spent hours trying to rectify the problem. When we asked at the reception only then we were told that internet is not working and we should have been told upon check in. Also gets very noisy, especially in the morning as the staffs are moving around with the trolleys. Very complicated tv system in the room. Considering it’s a resort, room service should be done everyday.
- Phillip Grous Added June 22, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Loved my stay here everything was awesome. Staff were great, the room was really good and the location is perfect.
Only thing I’ll say is not to get the breakfast. Very average but the stay was so good it didn’t bother me much. Go to Tucker instead the cafe about 200 m away.
Thanks for a great weekend!
- tegan woodford Added April 16, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Have stayed here 5 times. Our go to place in the area. Great house and location.
Share this page
Today's weather in Casuarina NSW
13:00 26 ℃ 1010 hPa 76 % 8 m/s 16:00 23 ℃ 1008 hPa 87 % 6 m/s 19:00 21 ℃ 1011 hPa 73 % 9 m/s 22:00 20 ℃ 1012 hPa 83 % 4 m/s